Caliber is a real estate investment company on a mission to build wealth and transform communities. The campaign ended its successful Series B round in February 2021, bringing in over $6M in the final week.
- Total Raised on SeedInvest: $9.1M+
- Offering Type: Reg A+
- Total Round Size: $50M
The company achieved several key business milestones during the campaign. Specifically, while raising on SeedInvest, Caliber:
- Announced multiple new real estate investment opportunities for its Tax Advantaged Opportunity Zone Fund including Rancho Solano Schools in Scottsdale, Arizona, and a 62K sq. ft. behavioral health facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Sold a 167-unit multi-family property in Tucson, Arizona for $23M, an 81% ($10M+) value increase from the real estate company’s original purchase in 2014 and subsequent renovations. (Caliber completed a $7.9M renovation of the property in July 2016.)
- Retained the Cross Markets Group (CMG) of Goldman Sachs on a go-forward basis as its financial advisor and Deloitte as its new independent auditor.
- Named to Inc 500 | 5000 “Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” for the seventh consecutive year
Using the funds raised from this round, Caliber aims to invest in more technology and acquisitions of smaller companies.
For more information about Caliber, click here
This post was written by Alexandra Tynion on June 8, 2021
Campaign Spotlight: Caliber, full-service real estate investment company